Welcome to ICRS 2018
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the 11th meeting of the Israeli Chapter of The Controlled Release Society (ICRS) that will be held in the Hacienda Forest View Hotel in Ma’alot Tarshiha, Israel, on October 7-9, 2018. This meeting represents the apex of the activities of the ICRS, established in 1996 as the local Israeli chapter of Controlled Release Society (CRS), a multinational organization that is devoted to the advancement of the scientific and technological areas of controlled release. Within this scope, the multi-disciplinary Israeli Local Chapter is dedicated to the science and technology of controlled release, drug and gene delivery systems, including cell-based and cell-derived, and innovative biomaterials and nanotechnologies in these fields as well as promoting education for a better future. Following our long tradition of biannual meeting, we will be celebrating this year significant achievements in the fields of drug delivery and controlled release in Israel, leading worldwide cutting-edge research. These will be shared with our audience of around 300 participants, representing current, past, and future innovators, discoverers, and brightest minds from the top of Israel Academia, Health Sector, and Biotech Industries. Our planned meeting program would be a mix of formats ranging from keynote sessions featuring well-known and thought-provoking speakers to intensive and highly interactive sessions revolving the following subjects:
- Translational nanomedicine & business development.
- Theranostics, Biomarkers, Biosensors & Glycomics.
- Innovative bio-inspired and biomimetic materials.
- Targeting inflammation & neurodegeneration.
- Nanomedicine in the eye of immunotherapy.
- Student short lectures (multiple sessions).
- Physiological and biological drug barriers.
- Cell-based & cell-derived therapies.
- Gene and RNAi therapy and vectors.
- Industry (sponsored) session.
- Cancer-targeted delivery.
- Meet the Editors.
Check out MedinCell and the ICRS2018 Open Innovation Essay Contest
Why get involved, sponsor, and participate?
- Access novel technologies and exchange ideas
- Recruit top-quality employees & students
- Support innovation and foster excellence
- Present your own outlook on key issues
- Maintain customer & industry relations
- Showcase your services & products
- Network with opinion leaders